[RBS] Donuts! Donuts! Donuts!

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 20 07:26:47 IST 2013

Treat your family and guests to something special this Channukah, REAL (American Style) DONUTS.

Try them out already for this Shabbat, November 22nd (Parshat VaYeshev)

Saidels donuts are the healthiest you can get. They contain 10% organic whole wheat flour, we use only canola oil and the donuts contain no preservatives or additives of any kind. If you really want to get healthy, try our 100% SPELT DONUT with honey and cinnamon.

We offer the following selection of yummy donuts -

Chocolate glaze
Chocolate glaze with sprinkles
Vanilla frosting
Vanilla frosting with sprinkles
Boston cream (custard)
Chocoholic's choice
Blueberry
 crumble
Jelly donut
100% Spelt honey & cinnamon

Our website contains photos of all our donuts.

Our scrumptious apple pies and bialys also make a delicious treat for family and guests (especially for Thanksgiving).

We have a wide selection of challahs, challah rolls, bagels and health breads including 100% whole wheat, Spelt, Russian Rye and our famous Rambam bread (www.rambambread.com).

To order, visit http://saidels.com and use our user friendly on-line order form or call 09-7941222. Our website contains photos and information about all our products.

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have 2 pick-up points or we can deliver to     your door (for a 10 NIS delivery fee). Our pick-up points are at:
Hadine and Uri Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  13:30-15:00
In Ramat Shilo at: Sara Friedman, Nachal Ein Gedi 32/11. Tel: 0779620023. 13:30-15:00

Please note we will be doing an EXTRA DELIVERY on Wednesday afternoon, November 27th - erev Channuka. On that Wednesday , we will be offering donuts and all our product line except for Challot. In addition to orders for this Shabbat, orders for Wednesday, erev Channuka are already open on our internet site.

Saidels Bakery is conducting donut baking workshops the week before Channukah (24-27 Nov) and the week of Channukah (1-4 Dec). The workshops for the week of Channukah (1-4 Dec) are almost fully booked but there are still some spots available for the week 24-27 Nov. Book now before they are filled up. Call 09-7941222 to reserve a spot.

Shabbat Shalom & Channuka Sameach

Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery "baked with love"
Tel: 09-7941222