[RBS] Where to report failure of HOT to refund money?

Mark Chass mchass at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 14:57:00 IST 2013

HOT still hasn't refunded us 320 NIS that they agreed to credit us almost 6
months ago.  I understand that by law, they had to refund the money within
14 days.  Is there any place to turn besides small claims court?  Even if
they give us the refund tomorrow I want to report their failure to comply
with the law.  Can anyone who has been to small claims court here explain
how things work?  Any other suggestions?