[RBS] seeking natural treatment for fluid in ears

Miriam Epstein miriam.epstein at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 17:53:49 IST 2013

Has anybody had success with natural treatment for fluid in ears?  One of my
kids has fluid in his ears and a recommendation was made to havetubes
inserted if the situation doesn't improve on its own.  I would be happy to
hear if anyone had success with a natural treatment.  (we're open to hearing
about just about anthing.)  Implementing is another story but would like to
hear any success stories.

Thanks!
Miriam Epstein (rbs resident)

www.photosbymiriam.com

kislev special-1/2 price family shots if you pair up with a friend!