[RBS] Who can assemble your new furniture, or take it apart to help you move?

Jeffrey Bell hotslucha at bezeqint.net
Thu Nov 21 02:35:29 IST 2013

B''sd

Unsolicited reccomendation:

A few days ago I decided to find someone to fix my expensive  swivel chair,
as it was becoming a bit loose....so called Avraham. He was prompt and
polite, easy to deal with. He came over and found that there was nothing
that could be done, and refused to charge me! In the ende however, he did
manage to make it a bit better, so I insisted on giving him  the money he
earned for his time....
THE point is not only that I have heard  about and witnessed his work, but
see how honest he is as well!
Furniture assemble/disassemble man available now!!!!! 88 nis/hr
Cheapest around town!!!
Over 3 yrs experience!!! Call now!!
Available in RBS. RBS resident.
Avrohom:054-846-5413