[RBS] Municipality absorption departments: Hebrew morning class for seniors

tami elmaliach elmaliacht at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 11:08:15 IST 2013

The Absorption Department is planning on opening a Hebrew class for
seniors  who may have studied Hebrew in the past at ulpan or other
places.

The goal of the programme is to create a dialogue between participants
in various subjects.  The group together will offer subjects which
they would like to discuss.

The programme will be offered once a week on Tuesday mornings for 2
hours in RBS. We hope on opening another group  at Beit Haole in Givat
Sharet if we have enough participants from the area.

Cost: 30 NIS per month

Please send your replies to olimhelp at gmail.com

Tami Elmaliach
Project coordinator