[RBS] EXPERIENCED TRANSCRIBERS in ENGLISH needed - work-at-home/full time position

Ellen Kolman eskolman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 11:58:04 IST 2013

This is a repost as we are still seeking  transcribers for a full-time
work-at-home transcribing opportunity starting immediately for a U.S.-based
company.  Work is in English.

Requirements:

Basic transcription experience

Home office with high speed internet connection and Windows and Word (tech
savvy)

Comfortable doing some Internet research

Full-time Sunday through Thursday (roughly 35 hrs/week)

U.S. and Israeli citizenship

For more information please e-mail me ONLY IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE
REQUIREMENTS

Ellen