[RBS] PLEASE donate a few shekels for a family w/out food for shabbos....

Jeffrey Bell hotslucha at bezeqint.net
Thu Nov 21 18:04:57 IST 2013

B''sd

I am in the process of helping a young  married Israeli man with  3 small
children to put his financial life back together....

but there is a short  term crisis and this family needs a few hundred shekel
for shabbos and milk/bread  for the  weekday/s.

Please help me with this situation and hopefully by the end of next week, I
will have worked it out with them. Please contact me at address below to
discuss.

Sincerely,

Beryl Shmuel
RBSa resident