[RBS] This Sunday! Special Class: Chovos HaLevavos on Tefillah with Rav Malinowitz!

Seth & Naomi Abrahams famabra at netvision.net.il
Thu Nov 21 18:45:45 IST 2013

בס"ד
Join our Ongoing Ladies' Shiurim in Chovos HaLevavos' Shaar Cheshbon
HaNefesh with Rav Malinowitz

This Sunday, November 24th from 12:15 to 1 pm

Cheshbon # 9, which deals with

Davening with Kavanah

It is a veritable workbook on Tefillah:
the goal of prayer and how to achieve it.

Part of the Bi-Weekly Shiurim Series (from 12:15 – 1 p.m):

Sundays:  "Shaar Cheshbon HaNefesh" –

The Thinking Person's Guide to Analyzing His/Her Deeds

Wednesdays:  "Shaar HaBitachon" –

Developing Our Trust In and Reliance on HaShem

At Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham, Nachal Refa'im, Corner Luz
Upstairs Room, Adjacent to the Ezrat Nashim

NO ENTRANCE FEE

-----
No virus found in this message.