[RBS] Personal Recommendation for Employment

Harry greenspan rabbispan at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 21 20:36:50 IST 2013

I am personally familiar with David Horton of Bet Shemesh. I vouch for his integrity and intelligence.   He is in need of a job !    He is a mathematician and an electrical engineer,with over 20 years experience, designing signal processors and antennae . To be honest,I am not familiar with his field of endeavor, but I know him to be a fine and upright individual.  You may contact him directly at   'dahorton630 at yahoo.com'.  I can be reached at 'rabbispan at yahoo.com'. Sincerely, Rabbi H. Greenspan