[RBS] Office cleaner needed for 2 hours a week in ramat shilo

Ariel-Sara Gerowitz arielsarag at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 09:47:11 IST 2013

I need cleaner once a week for light office cleaning. about an hour or two.
In ramat shilo.

 hoping to pay 30nis an hour, as it is light cleaning.

Please contact me if interested or know someone suitable.

--

Ariel-Sara Gerowitz
Arielsarag at gmail.com

When you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
Life isn't about the destination, but the journey.
Breathe in the day, breathe out a few thank yous