[RBS] Plans for RBS Dalet 3, 4 and 5 - New Objections- We need YOU!

Michael Barnett michael at rankabove.com
Sun Nov 24 10:07:01 IST 2013

This week the Plans for Dalet 3, 4 and 5 were released- three new
neighbourhoods will be built that will destroy Emek Haelah

Where are they? South West of Ramat bet Shemesh – in the direction of
Zakaria
What ?!! didn’t we already object to that?
No , we objected to Dalet –2 and  Hey ....... and we are still waiting to
hear their conclusions.

what is happening with the other neighbourhoods that were planned?
Dalet-6 . It seems that that neighbourhood will be cancelled totally
because of the finding of  “shaarayim” or Chirbut Kaifa in the area which
is of major archeological significance.

Dalet 1- has not yet been submitted and is being changed  due to our
objections. We have been explaining to the vaada how wasteful the building
plans area  how the same number of people could be put on less area with
changes like underground car parks and taller buildings. This could leave
more area for a green corridor in Emek Haelah that is essential for the
survival of  the wildlife. In an interesting development, the vaada has
determinied that the building will be changed to suit the needs of the
“general population” and not just Haredim. This is at the same time as they
are still claiming that the building could be for anyone and that they
don’t determine who will live there. We actually don’t want anyone other
than the wildlife to live there.......

We have 60 days to object to these new destructive plans – (until 20.1.2014)
Again you will be asked to fill in forms, and again you will be asked to
wait patiently while your forms are checked by a lawyer who will confirm
your identity (OK , no jokes guys.....)

The booths , with  volunteers and lawyers will be at the shopping centres
around Bet Shemesh every Friday morning

We are looking for volunteers and volunteer lawyers
Please contact me by return email if you can be of any help. Usually shifts
are 2 hours , but any time that you can give is welcome
Eve
Please contact evesol at netvision.net.il