[RBS] Selling our BabyJogger, City Elite stroller

M Schuman malkieschuman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 14:54:22 IST 2013

Selling City Elite baby jogger stroller- 650 shekel obo! Amazing condition
besides for breaks which are not strong anymore. Very well looked after and
always kept clean. Peekaboo and air/ mesh flaps on hood, parent console on
top, large basket on bottom, swivel or straight option on front wheel,
jogger wrist band to attach to your wrist while jogging. Smooth ride since
it has air wheels (like a bike). Adjustable handle bar for tall or short
parents. E-mail me for a picture.
Malkie

--
*Malkie Schuman *
*Freelance Graphic Designer ( Web & Print)*