[RBS] Thank you Once Again to Hatzala Beit Shemesh-Let us help them to continue to help us

duchin family act_duchin at bezeqint.net
Sun Nov 24 17:52:43 IST 2013

We'd like to thank Bentzi of Hatzalah Beit Shemesh for the emergency medical
care administered to a family member over Shabbos. Having such caring
treatment in the comfort of our home eased the difficulty of the ordeal, as
well as helped us to make a decision to stay at home or to go to the
hospital.

It was of great comfort to us knowing that immediate help and care was a
call away and that chilul Shabbos would be kept to a minimum.

Besides the necessary supplies, Bentzi brought along his caring, gentle and
sensitive demeanor.  He is representative of the fine and professional care
administered by Hatzalah Beit Shemesh volunteers.

Hatzlalah Beit Shemesh has staff who are dedicated to us the community.
They are staffed 100% by volunteers who show dedication and care that is
just plain indescribable.  They come whenever they are called, and routinely
leave their families in the middle of their meals on shabbos and yom tov.

They do not charge anything when they come and they are a 24/7 operation.

They need our contributions only and only to help pay for supplies and
equipment in order to enable them to continue to function and serve us.

This organization is truly a diamond in our midst.

Let's show our support.

May we all have besorot tovot.

Nachum and Chaya Duchin

Here are ways to donate:

Mail checks to:

Hatzala Beit Shemesh

Nachal Gilo 4 apt #11

Ramat Beit Shemesh, Israel

Shekel checks can be made out to "Hatzala Beit Shemesh".

Dollar checks can be made out to "American Friends of Hatzala Beit Shemesh".

Donate By Credit Card:

Shekel credit card donations can be made by calling the office at 02-
991-2345

Dollar credit card donations can be made by visiting Hatzala Beit Shemesh's
website hatzalabeitshemesh.org