[RBS] 2 jobs: WPF & Winforms C# Developers, work from home

Ariel-Sara Gerowitz arielsarag at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 12:29:41 IST 2013

2 jobs: (please respond to email below, not me!)
WPF & Winforms C# Developers
Home based, long term employment with flexible hours

Job Title: Experienced WPF and Winforms C# Developer–
Salary: Hourly rates of £20-£25 (Dependent on skill and experience)

Job Title: Junior WPF and Winforms C# Developer–
Salary: Hourly rates of £15-£20 (Dependent on skill and experience)

Contact: recruitment at logican.co.uk Please mention in Cover letter where you
saw job posted

Company Information:
Logican Solutions is an established software house that is currently
marketing and developing a number of CRM packages, mainly in the legal and
financial fields.
www.logican.co.uk<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.logican.co.uk&h=XAQFskuRQAQENiY_hvxDJ9oCwh4hHGVjSU_RgKimWnycLcQ&s=1>
Overview:
Due to expansion, we are seeking both a junior and an experienced C#
developer to join our highly experienced, worldwide team to assist in the
development and support of both existing and new projects. The candidate
will receive support and mentoring from experienced developers and will be
expected to work remotely. This is an opportunity to gain valuable complex
enterprise level .NET/C# project experience working with top level
developers within a home environment.

The candidate will need to be disciplined, highly motivated and have strong
communication skills. The job requires a minimum commitment of 20-30 hrs /
week and offers flexible working hours. Salary will be determined by skill
and experience.
Qualifications & Experience:
Essential:
· Degree in technical or clinical discipline or equivalent.

· Minimum of 3 years commercial experience in writing software for data
driven applications.

· Minimum of 2 years’ experience with c#, SQL , Winforms and datasets

· Minimum of 1 years experience with WPF, MVVM, Linq and Entity Framework.

Desirable

· MSTest,Mocking

· IOC (Ninject)

· Telerik/Infragistics UI controls

· DevEx/Telerik Reporting

· ASP

· Silverlight

--

Ariel-Sara Gerowitz
Arielsarag at gmail.com

When you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
Life isn't about the destination, but the journey.
Breathe in the day, breathe out a few thank yous