[RBS] Real American Donuts for Channuka from Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 25 16:01:46 IST 2013

Treat your family and guests to something special this Channukah, REAL (American Style) DONUTS.

This week we will be delivering to Ramat Bet Shemesh  BOTH on WEDNESDAY afternoon
 (27th November), EREV CHANNUKA and on FRIDAY for SHABBAT CHANNUKA (29th November).

Saidels (Kasher LeMehadrin) donuts are the healthiest you can get. They contain 10% organic whole wheat flour, we use only canola oil and the donuts contain no preservatives or additives of any kind. If you really want to get healthy, try our 100% SPELT DONUT with honey and cinnamon.

We offer the following selection of yummy donuts -

Chocolate glaze
Chocolate glaze with sprinkles
Vanilla frosting
Vanilla frosting with sprinkles
Boston cream
Chocoholic's choice
Blueberry crumble
Jelly donut
100% Spelt honey & cinnamon

Our website contains photos of all our donuts.

Our scrumptious apple pies and BIALYS also make a delicious treat for family and guests (especially for Thanksgiving).

We have a wide selection of challahs, bagels and health breads including 100% whole wheat, Spelt, New York Rye and our famous Rambam bread (www.rambambread.com).

To order, visit http://saidels.com and use our user friendly on-line order form or call 09-7941222. Our website contains photos and information about all our products. Orders may already be placed on the website or phone for both Wednesday 27th and Friday 29th.

In Ramat Bet Shemesh we have 2 central pick-up points or offer home deliveries for a 10 NIS delivery fee. Our pick-up points are at:
Hadine and Uri Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  13:30-15:00
In Ramat Shilo at:Sara Friedman, Nachal Ein Gedi 32/11. Tel: 0779620023. 13:30-15:00

Read the latest article on our blog titled "Channukah Alternatives" at:
http://saidels.com/articles/channukahalternatives.htm

Channuka Sameach
Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery "baked with love"