[RBS] drivers for food delivery this Thursday night

Susan Susan at lemaanachai.org
Tue Nov 26 09:26:06 IST 2013

Every Thursday night, Lema'an Achai's volunteers package and deliver food
packages to our families.  Due to Chanukah, we will have a shortage of
drivers this Thursday night to deliver the packaged boxes.
If you can come to behind Dil Vezol (on Nachal Habesor) this Thursday night
with a car at 8.45 for half an hour, please reply to this e-mail.
Tizku lemitzvot!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02)5471802