[RBS] urgent is anyone flying to the ny area in the next week that can take heart meds to my sister in laws parents

Ayelet Wagschal ayeletw at savion.huji.ac.il
Thu Nov 28 14:05:47 IST 2013

They were visiting a sick uncle and the stay is lasting longer than they thought, and they ran out of their medications.
Please if you know of anyone going in the next few days that can take a bag of sealed medication to the ny area, and is willing to do
Some chessed, call me.
Alternatively, if you know of gmachim in the ny area that can provide the medication , w/ a doctors note from Israel , let me know of the places.
052-940-9323
Thank you,
Ayelet wagschal