[RBS] RBSAcupuncture back from Overseas:free evaluation and 1st treatment

yehudis schamroth yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 1 02:45:54 IDT 2013

This week at RBS Acupuncture (see below for hours this week)
 RBS Medical and Traditional Acupuncture for women
Services provided by
 Yehudis Schamroth RN, CRNA, trained in both medical nursing, anesthesia, acupuncture and shiatsu massage.

Traditional acupuncture can relieve a wide array of health problems including: chronic pain conditions, anxiety issues/panic attacks,  relief from chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, digestive issues, weight gain, emotional and physical  trauma, clouded thinking, insomnia, headache, back pain and more.

As part of your evaluation, I can review your blood work, blood pressure and glucose checks where necessary and/or requested.
For new clients: Receive free 20 minute Cupping Massage: Cupping can decrease
 inflammation, sedate the nervous system, and relieve muscle spasm and tissue congestion.
or
Choose Auricular Detox: Ear acupuncture helps in regulating
 the body’s  internal organs and helps with overcoming addiction of all
 kinds including Cigarettes, alcohol, food(using NADA protocol)

 For appointments or further info, phone 054-591-6673
Office locations Ramat Shilo; Sfat 1/1 or HaYarden 120/6, both in RBS
Hours THIS WEEK: Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday Sept 1-3,   12N-4PM

 RBSA TESTIMONIALS
  "I have been going to Yehudis for acupuncture treatment for insomnia and anxiety, both issues of which are now greatly diminished. I can say is that it WORKS! The relaxing feeling when you finish is like heaven." Thanks Yehudis your the best!" (Avigail Polishuk)

"I would like to recommend Yehudis for her meridian/energy balancing
 acupuncture treatments. You will leave feeling energized.
 Her clinic is lovely and relaxing and you will feel great just being there."(Naomi Silverman)

Dear listers,I went for acupuncture and a massage to Yehudis Schamroth
and it was wonderful!! So relaxing!.
Thank you Yehudis.
( Sandy Jacobs)
Looking forward to meeting you !