[RBS] New year, new grant

Uri Schneider urischneider at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 08:04:35 IDT 2013

As we usher in a new year, our hearts are filled with hopes for
ourselves, our kids and our community.

We are pleased to announce that we obtained a unique grant to
subsidize our speech therapy treatment for ~5-10 children/teens/adults
for this fall 5774.  Funding is available immediately for one-on-one
private speech therapy.

If you want to receive our speech therapy care, please contact us to
receive this grant funding.

We are also planning some "groups" this year:
* a one-day parents and child event for children who stutter
* a short voice course for adults
* workshop for rebbeim in individualizing Jewish learning
* public speaking seminar
Contact us now to be added to our contact list.  Details and schedule
forthcoming.

Clinicians:
- Uri Schneider, MA, CCC-SLP
- Miriam Klapper, MA CCC-SLP (studied and trained at Queens College
under Dr. Phil Schneider)

- Treating preschool children, school age children, teens and adults

Specializing in:
- Stuttering
- Voice
- Speech Improvement
- Public speaking
- Educational consulting

Email office at schneiderspeech.com or call 052-798-6206 (if we miss your
call, please leave a detailed message with your name and phone
number.)

Shana Tova U'metuka to one and all,
Uri

Uri Schneider, MA CCC-SLP