[RBS] GREAT Gift: Beautiful Quilted, Insulated TABLE RUNNER. by CindyRQuilts

adina mizrahi adina.cindy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 12:27:12 IDT 2013

What a unique gift for the upcoming holidays, not to mention anniversaries, weddings, birthdays... A beautiful handmade table runner to decorate your table for the holidays...

What is so special? You can put your hot pots on it. The special insulated batting I used will protect your table and after the meal you can throw it in the wash!

I still have time to take special orders for customized colors. But you will need to call soon if you want it before Rosh Hashana.

Visit the links: https://www.etsy.com/listing/159034992/quilted-insulated-decorative-table?ref=shop_home_active

https://www.etsy.com/listing/160173672/quilted-insulated-decorative-table

10% off for my Israeli customers.

Contact me soon! 077-799-4225 / 052-337-4078

Have a good week and shana tova!
Cindy

--

Cindy Richard