[RBS] Looking for accommodation for a single Bachor for Rosh Hashana

neev mor neev_mor at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 1 16:53:45 IDT 2013

Hi group,

I have a friend which is a very intelegent and refined young man. he will be attanding our Yom Tov meals

As my flat is  rather small ( we, ofcourse, know that if Hashem gave it to us it must be exactly what we need)

I am hoping to find a place for him ( atleast for some of the nights)

He is 30 Y/O, dati leomi, growing in spirituality, has an MBA from the hebrew uni and.. single.

So it is also an opertunity to extend the list of possiable shiduchim

Please contact me here or at 0528438827

Thak you