[RBS] TZEDAKAH and "kapparot money" for a refuah shelaimah for Rav Spektor shlita

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 06:37:14 IDT 2013

In the days between Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur I am collecting tzedakah
for a zechut of a speedy and full recovery for our community Rav - HaRav
Spektor Shlita.
Rav Spektor shlita has given me names of local families and elders who need
monetary help before the chaggim.
I will bezH  notify HaRav Spektor of the donations in his honor for a
zechut of a refuah shelaimah!!

Tax deductible checks can be made out to Melabev or OYM tzedakah fund.
Many dropoff points around Beit Shemesh and RBS! Please email for details!

Gmar tov,
Shoshana Lichtman