[RBS] RIMON REALTY FANTASTIC FIVE........AND LAST REMAINING GIMMEL DEALS!

Rimon Realty Office office at rimonrealty.com
Sun Sep 8 13:09:13 IDT 2013

COME IN TODAY TO SEE PLANS FOR THE REMAINING GREAT APARTMENTS IN GIMMEL!

Every Week Rimon Realty showcases 5 excellent properties! For a full
listing of all of our properties for sale and rent, call us today for a
free consultation.
02-999-1000

info at rimonrealty.com
www.rimonrealty.com

This Week's Fantastic Five:

1. Gilo -4 room, garden apt, 65m patio, legal opt. for two additional
rooms, 1, 425,000 nis

2. Ramat Shiloh/Ein Gedi-Beautiful 3 story cottage, private entrance,
garden, covered parking, sep 80m rental unit with potential for high return!

3. Refaim-5 room, 1st floor, huge porch, machsan, covered parking 1,
550,000 nis

4. Uriah-5 room, 2nd floor-open for a reasonable offer

5. RBSA 3 room, master bedroom, sukkah porch, machsan 985, 000 nis

PLUS MANY MANY MORE PROPERTIES
-Call today for new projects in mishkafayim, M3 and Gimmel.
-Lots in Mishkafayim from 1, 225,000 nis

RBS GIMMEL:

 4 rooms, 96m, parking 1,077,000 nis
 5 room 16m porch, covered parking 1, 210,000 nis
 Cottage 225m, quiet location, gorgeous views, porch, garden, 1, 740,000 nis
 Plus more great deals!

RENTALS:

Beer Sheva 2 room 2000 nis
Nachal Chever 1 room  2100 nis all inclusive
Dolev 3 room 3000 nis
Dolev 4 room 4200 nis
Revivim 4 room, new kitchen 4500 nis
Revivim 4.5 room 4600 nis
Dolev 5 room 4700 nis
Lachish 5 room,spacious, garden, renovated 6000 nis

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT RIMON:

"Rimon Realty was astonishing in their unending help, support and
efficiency in solving all of our property wishes. Nothing was ever a bother
for them, and their expertise and personal attention to detail are
unparalleled. I would look forward to dealing with them in the future."

M.B of RBS A