[RBS] URGENT - I need a notary or lawyer to notarize a P.O.A. next week

Petite Safranit petite.safranit at verizon.net
Sun Sep 8 22:42:54 IDT 2013

I must bring a notarized P.O.A. to the States right after Simchat Torah.
Is there a notary or lawyer in RBS-A who can notarize this document
before Succot? I don't think it needs an apostile but the principal is
Israeli and the agent is American so I don't know if that will affect
the status. How much would it be to notarize, and perhaps, apply an
apostile? Thanks and G'mar Tov...

Ilene
RBS-A