[RBS] How do we get TV license money back?

The Jerenbergs batyai100 at 013.net
Mon Sep 9 01:42:17 IDT 2013

The papers have been trumpeting the victory for the “little guy”, in that people don’t have to pay the TV tax anymore if they don’t have their TV’s hooked up to anything (like, for example, if they use them just as DVD/VCR screens) and so haven’t been able to watch TV anyway for the last 10 years at least. But supposedly we can get money back retroactively since 2011! Does anyone know to whom to apply for this bonanza? Has anyone tried yet?

TIA,
Batya Jerenberg