[RBS] Significant Changes in Israeli Trust Laws

Moshe unclmoishy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 08:46:43 IDT 2013

SIGNIFICANT CHANGES IN ISRAELI TRUST LAWS

My friend, Mark van Gelderen, who conducts the financial lectures at the
AACI has just sent out reports about the change in the law that was
enacted a month ago and has not been properly covered by the press.  Be
in touch with me if you want the reports and I will have Mark send it on
to you.

In a nutshell, Israel's Knesset made all trusts in which Israelis are
involved, world-wide, generally, liable to taxation in Israel.

The implications of these changes are wide ranging and dramatic, and
will have broad ramifications, particularly outside Israel.  This is of
importance to everyone, including long-time Israelis and Jews abroad
with family connections in Israel, etc.

It is possible to take significant measures, between now and the end of
the calendar year, to reduce the impact of the law.  This is why I am
sharing this with the list.

Send a request directly to me if you want to have them send you the
report.

To everybody on the list, best wishes for a Happy, Healthy and
Prosperous New Year.