[RBS] Lema'an Achai's 12 Month Guarantee

Avrohom avrohom at lemaanachai.org
Mon Sep 9 12:19:34 IDT 2013

Sign up today for a Horaat Keva Monthly Donation to Lema'an Achai.

This can be done via credit card or bank order.

We can't promise salvation or other segulot.

What we do guarantee is that for 12 months you will be doing tzedaka and
chesed on the highest level.

Look for the horaat keva form in your mailbox, shul or call 9999933 or
999-1553. Or email to avrohom at lemaanachai.org to receive a form by email or
fax.

Sign up this week and receive the Lema'an Achai 5774 Yom Kippur Checklist as
our gift.

This checklist is the perfect preparation for Yom Kippur.

Many thanks to Staiman Media and the Chesed Fund for sponsoring the
Checklist.

Tizku L'Mitzvot and a Gmar Chatima Tova!