[RBS] sibling rivalry workshop after chagim

Henchie Weinreb hnweinreb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 13:30:15 IDT 2013

"Mommmmmy, Sarah touched my stuff again! Tell her to stop!"
"Aaaaaahhhh, get off of me! Mommy, tell Dovid to get off meeeee!"
"I hate my sister! Why did she have to be born into this family?"

Sibling rivalry. No matter how hard you try, you just can't get rid of
it. So what's a parent to do?

כלים להורים & יד תומך are proud to present a FOUR-SESSION workshop by
Mrs. Henchie Weinreb, MSW on the topic of "INCREASING SIBLING
HARMONY". Come and learn all about what you can do to reduce the
rivalry and increase the peace in your home. Appropriate for parents
of babies through teens.
Where: Home of Hadassah Prissman, Revivim 9/2
When: 4 consecutive Tuesdays 11:30 am - 12:30 pm (one hour each),
beginning a week and a half after shemini atzeret
          Session 1 - Tuesday, October 8
          Session 2 - Tuesday, October 15
          Session 3 - Tuesday, October 22
          Session 4 - Tuesday, October 29
Fee: 140 nis (a portion will be donated to yad tomech, an organization
that offers assistance to families after birth and at any time of
crisis)

For more information, you can email ytomech at gmail.com or
hnweinreb at gmail.com OR call Henchie at 02-999-0506

--