[RBS] Nobody knows nothing about refunds for TV license fees...

The Jerenbergs batyai100 at 013.net
Tue Sep 10 16:12:33 IDT 2013

Shucks! For all those who wrote me asking for me to post the answers I get,
that’s the answer. My joke about not having reception for at least 10 years
fell flat; I was reminded that the most we’d get back would be from 2011.
That still sounds good to me. But when I have time, I guess I’ll have to go
trolling the web for answers, as our community has – most unusually – not
come through in this case!

G’mar tov to one and all.
Batya Jerenberg