[RBS] Q: What can each of us do?

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 22:19:01 IDT 2013

A:  Either or both of the following:

1.  Speak to everyone you know or meet when you're walking down the street.
 point out the broken sidewalks, the graffiti, the overflowing garbage cans
in the parks...  Remind them that each and every vote fro Eli Cohen is
vital to improve our city, and only if each one of us votes and brings out
more voters will we be able to get a mayoral with real managerial
experience!!

2.  Fill out the volunteering form (link below) , and offer to help in the
way that works best for you - we need to know who needs rides to the
ballots and who can offer rides; who is still undecided and who knows how
to hear their concerns and provide answers; who can make phone calls; who
can host parlour meetings, etc etc.

If you haven't  met Eli yet, let us know, so that we can arrange a meeting
or inform you of upcoming parlour meetings .

Here is the link to the volunteer form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GZrZjXbBYXua1L_yN_ehZewfJ6IbnVoZ08Bpxjap34I/edit#