[RBS] Special "Tefila Concert" to prepare yourself for Yom Kippur--free

Mizmor Le David mizmorledavid at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 12:55:49 IDT 2013

 Tomorrow (Thursday) 8:30pm at Mizmor

 Special "Tefila Concert" to prepare yourself for Yom Kippur

 led by our own violinist Lior Kaminetsky

accompanied by Nir Cohen - guitar & vocals,  Hagai Halbertal - keyboard

in memory of his mother

All are welcome!

Here is a sample of Lior Ensemble's TV appearance:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=osmP8iTuTgk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DosmP8iTuTgk

--
Mizmor L'David is located in the Scouts (Tzofim) building, Nachum Shadmi 2,