[RBS] English Lessons - Qualified and Experienced Teacher

Shelly & Rob Davis shelrob at bezeqint.net
Wed Sep 11 23:24:22 IDT 2013

-        Do you want to give your young child a solid foundation in English?

-        Do you have a middle-schooler who is experiencing particular
difficulties?

-        Do you want coaching to bring out your teenager's language talents?

I have over 20 years experience in the classroom and teaching one on one.

>From first to tenth grade, learning the letters, reading, spelling,
comprehension and creative writing.

Private lessons or in small groups.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Shelly.