[RBS] A Jewish and kosher recipe needs your vote for Pillsbury BakeOff!

Ellis Ezekiel ellise718 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 21:35:27 IDT 2013

My dear friend Channah (Amy) Siegel is a semi-finalist in the $1 million
Pillsbury Bakeoff! She needs your vote to make it to the finals.

Please vote for her dish, Jalapeno Cheddar Muffins with Peach Filling by
Amy Siegel, Clifton, NJ at this link:

http://www.pillsbury.com/BakeOff/Voting-Home/Voting-Gallery

Channah is the first kosher contestant to make it this far (to our
knowledge) and we would love to see her go all the way.

The voting is not limited to US residents. Please forward to your friends
to increase her chances!

All the best,

Jillian Ezekiel/RBS Resident