[RBS] Best Market Newsletter

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 20:14:56 IDT 2013

Dear Friends,

I am happy to present you the new Best Market newsletter of this week.

Limitations are stated on the signs in the store.

FOLLOW BEST MARKET ON FACEBOOK NOW !!!

Best Market on shemesh.co.il now:

http://shemesh.co.il/best_market.html

**We want to wish everybody a Gmar chatimah tovah!  **

Mazal tov to the winners of the mini tablet:

Pearly Sait

Aliza Baum

Naomi Heyman

Kayla Frankel

Family Vardy

Fayge Barad

The store no purchase needed:

Fresh ground beef Adom Adom Rav Machfud for 44.90 sh per kilo.

Sole fillet (Peer hadag) for 19.90 sh.

Frozen nr.6 meat (silvertip roast) for 27.90 sh per kilo.

Pizza Margerita 9 units for 16.90 sh.

Adom Adom Rav Machfud frozen lamb quarter for 69.90 sh per kilo.

Nature Valley granola bars for 13.90 sh.

Kvutzat Yavne pitted olives for 4.90 sh.

Willifood pickles in vinegar for 5.90 sh.

Segal wine 750 ml for 17.90 sh.

Maimon's chocolate chips for 5.90 sh.

Popcorn Hot Pop 5 bags for microwave for 9.90 sh.

Axe deodorant spray for 12.90 sh.

Heineken beer 250 ml 6-pack for 34.90 sh.(deposit NOT included)

Fairy dishwasher tablets for 18.90 sh.

Family liquid soap 3-pack for 10.90 sh.

2 kg charcoals for 8.90 sh.

3-pack colored tissues for 7.90 sh.

For club card holders only and no 79 sh.minimum purchase needed.
Basmati rice 1 kg for 9.90 sh.
Lina whole hearts of palm form 6.90 sh.
Heinz ketchup 907 gram for 11.90 sh.
Premium diapers for 34.90 sh.
Rice cakes B&D in bag for 1.90 sh.
Berman cookies 600 grams for 9.90 sh.
Persil gel 2 liters laundry detergent for 25.90 sh.
Telma cornflakes 750 gram for 13.90 sh.
Spring tea 1.5 liter for 4.90 sh.
Damarara sugar in plastic 1 kg for 9.90 sh.
Gefilte fish Eden 6 balls for 11.90 sh.
Economy pack potato chips 40 grams for 4.90 sh.

Gmar chatimah tovah !

Alon Frank

Best Market

Nachal Dolev 19 (Park Center)

RBS A

Tel: 02-6335809

Opening Hours:

Sunday till Wednesday from 8:00 AM till 22:00 PM.

Thursday from 8:00 AM till 23:00 PM.

Fridays and arvei chag from 8:00 AM till 15:00 PM.

Motsae shabbos open 1 hour after shabbos till 23:00 PM.