[RBS] Some feed back to Open Discussion

Yehuda Geoffrey Stebbins wfcnet at aol.com
Sun Sep 15 08:59:57 IDT 2013

Thank you for the very many replies to the listing "Open Discussion".

I got a multitude of replies , all from women,  ( where are the men on this) and everyone expressed concern at the lack of decorum in Shul.   I now ask if this is not just part of a much bigger problem. Cannot we connect this also to the problem of the trash thrown in our streets by our beautiful , innocent kids.?
Now is the final time before Hoshana Raba for introspection
Wishing all in RBS. a good gebenched jour.  A year of Achdus for Klall Yisrael

Yehuda  Stebbins
wfcnet at aol.com

RBS Resident