[RBS] Scrumptious SUKKOT SPECIALS from Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 15 10:19:59 IDT 2013

With Sukkot almost here, Saidels Bakery (Kasher LeMehadrin) is pleased to continue offering a HUGE range of specials. Orders for Sukkot can be placed on our website or by phone.

Make your Sukkot something special this year with one or more of the following (call or email for prices) -

* Scrumptious Large Apple Pie

Saidels Bakery hand bakes each apple pie from SCRATCH with the same loving care that you would invest if you were making it in your own kitchen for your own family. We have been making this apple pie for so many years that we have it down to a fine art. We also have a secret weapon most homes don't have - a professional brick oven - that adds a special texture to the pie crust. And our recipe ..... well that's a well guarded family secret.

* Honey-Apple-Raisin Challah

* Mushroom/Onion quiche (parev)

* Vegetable quiche (parev)

* NEW!! Chocolate Whole Wheat Babka

* NEW!! Cinammon Raisin Whole Wheat Babka.

All the challot are round.

We also have over 40 other delicious products for your selection, including 2 amazing gift basket packages you may send your loved ones for yomtov.

To order please visit our website at www.saidels.com or call 09-7941222. The website contains photos, prices and nutritional info about all our products.

Don't miss out! Please order early for Sukkot this year as we are a small boutique bakery with a limited capacity and will have to stop taking orders when we have reached our capacity.

We will be delivering this Wednesday, Erev Sukkot (18/9). Please note we will NOT be delivering on Friday 20/9. Orders for Shabbat Chol HaMoed Sukkot need to be placed together with the Sukkot Orders and frozen. Our products freeze excellently.

We have 2 pick-up points in Ramat Bet Shemesh or we can deliver to your door (for a 10 NIS delivery fee).
Our pick-up points  in Ramat Bet Shemesh are at:
Hadine and Uri Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  13:30-15:30
In Ramat Shilo at: Sara Friedman, Nachal Ein Gedi 32/11. Tel: 0779620023. 14:00-15:30

Chag Sameach
Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery - "baked with love"
Tel: 09-7941222