[RBS] New Services at PC INTEGRITY!!!

Sheila Schwartz sheila at pc-integrity.com
Sun Sep 15 12:36:00 IDT 2013

With the start of the New Year, PC INTEGRITY is proud to announce new
developments in our professional team and our services!

*** We now a full time technician in the RBS area! ***

Dovid Cohen, who some of you may know, is now a full time technician with PC
Integrity and is available to come to your home to repair your computer.
Dovid is an excellent diagnostician and can solve the most complicated
repairs. Dovid is an expert in many types of mobile devices, including
iPhones, Android and Blackberry devices.  Dovid is available for evening
appointments as well with prior scheduling notice.

*** Enhanced Networking Department ****
With the addition of Benny Ohana and Opher Simani, PC Integrity now can help
you with your networking/electrical woes.  PC Integrity can test your
network points, finish off your network lines and strengthen your network
signals by using your electricity, repeaters and access points.

*** Laptop Repairs ****
Thanks to Benny and Opher, PC INTEGRITY continues to repair broken laptop
screens, faulty CPU fans, keyboards and hinges!  Call our office for
details!!!

*** Continued Professional Lab Services ****
Thanks to Yoni Atkin, PC INTEGRITY continues to offer quick hardware and
software repairs on desktops and laptops - hardware diagnostics, virus
removal, hardware upgrades and more.  Generally, with Yoni's speed, machines
are turned around within a day or two (some exceptions may apply)

*** Training, Consultation, and Data Recovery ****
Reuven Schwartz continues to be available for evening appointments for
teaching, consulting and data recoveries as needed.  Reuven can be reached
directly, in the evenings only, at 057-571-1570.

*** Sales and Consultation ****
Sheila Schwartz is available full time in the office to consult with you
regarding your latest computer needs, to schedule your appointments and to
give you guidance and assistance for your computer needs.

We look forward to hearing from you!

The PC Integrity office will be closed for Sukkot from Wednesday 18/9
through Sunday 29/9. If you are having a business related emergency, please
call the cell phone listed below.

We wish you all a wonderful Sukkot! Chag Sameach!!!

PC Integrity
02-999-4415
054-66-88-447

http://www.pc-integrity.com/