[RBS] Rimon Realty Fantastic Five

office at rimonrealty.com office at rimonrealty.com
Sun Sep 15 23:35:24 IDT 2013

‪

COME IN TODAY TO SEE PLANS FOR THE REMAINING GREAT APARTMENTS IN GIMMEL!
‪‪

Every Week
Rimon Realty showcases 5 excellent properties! For a full listing of all of our properties for sale and rent, call us today for a free consultation.‬‬
‪‪02-999-1000‬‬
‪‪
‬‬
‪‪
info at rimonrealty.com‬‬
www.rimonrealty.com‪‪
‬‬
‪‪This Week's Fantastic Five:‬‬

‪‪
‬‬
1. Exclusive:  Gilo -4 room, garden apt, 65m patio, legal opt. for two additional rooms, 1, 425,000 nis

2. Exclusive: Yarden/Maor 5 rooms,  over 170m all on one floor, huge garden, master bedroom, amazing views, spacious living space, opt.for expansion. 2,100,000 nis

3. Exclusive: Noam-4.5 rooms, machsan, sukkah porch. Motivated Seller. Price Reduced-1,275,000 nis

4. Exclusive-Uriah 215m, good air, first floor, duplex 1,750,000 nis

5. Gimmel rental 4 rooms amazing view 3250 avail soon in mitzpeh brama

‪‪PLUS MANY MANY MORE PROPERTIES‬‬
‪‪-Call today for new projects in
mishkafayim, M3 and
Gimmel.‬‬
‪‪
‬‬
Free Property Evaluations!
‪‪
RBS
GIMMEL:‬‬
‪‪ ‬‬
 4 rooms, 96m, parking 1,077,000 nis
 5 room 16m porch, covered parking 1, 210,000 nis
‪‪ Cottage 225m, quiet location, gorgeous views, porch, garden, 1, 740,000
nis‬‬
 Plus more great deals!
‪‪RENTALS:‬‬
‪‪
‬‬
Beer Sheva 2 room 2000 nis
Nachal Chever 1 room  2100 nis all inclusive
Dolev 3 room 3000 nis
Dolev 4 room 4200 nis
Revivim 4 room, new kitchen 4500 nis
Revivim 4.5 room 4600 nis
Dolev 5 room 4700 nis
Lachish 5 room,spacious, garden 6000

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT
RIMON:
‪

"We would highly recommend that anyone wanting to purchase a property in RBS, contact Yossi at Rimon
Realty. We could not have been in better hands and we will always be grateful to Yossi for facilitating
our transition to a new home."

Sheila and Lou Brifman

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from orangeSent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from orange</div>