[RBS] Fwd: Fw: Tomorrow- FREE TIYULIM WITH MADRICHIM FROM BET SEFER SADE KFAR ETZION

Michael Barnett michael at rankabove.com
Thu Sep 19 23:11:21 IDT 2013

See below
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Naomi Barnett" <naomi.adena.barnett at gmail.com>
Date: Sep 19, 2013 10:24 PM
Subject: Fwd: Fw: Tomorrow- FREE TIYULIM WITH MADRICHIM FROM BET SEFER SADE
KFAR ETZION
To: "Michael Barnett" <michael at rankabove.com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Eve" <evesol at netvision.net.il>
Date: Sep 19, 2013 5:03 PM
Subject: Fw: Tomorrow- FREE TIYULIM WITH MADRICHIM FROM BET SEFER SADE KFAR
ETZION
To: "Naomi Barnett" <naomi.adena.barnett at gmail.com>

  Hi Naomi- please post tonight!
 Thanks
 Eve

   To raise awareness of our absolutely magnificent surroundings that are
in imminent danger of being destroyed by the expansion of Ramat Bet Shemesh
, the field school of Kfar Etzion is offering free  tours TOMORROW,  CHOL
HAMOED SUCCOT

There will be three tours all leaving from Tzomet Haelah at 9am

*Churvat Kaifa*- for all the family
We will see Emek Haelah and we will tell the story of the battle between
the Philistine and Israel and Between David and Goliath. We will visit
Churvat Kaifa and we will explain how a tel is formed and how an
archeological dig is performed
Distance  3km
3hours
Easy walk

*From Bet Natif to Churvat Kaifa*
We will start the walk on the Judean plains and see Emek Haelah that is
preparing itself for the winter. We will visit the remains of the village
of Bet Natif and will tell the story of the battle for the hill. We will
visit Churvat Kaifa that is the heart of an battle between archeologists
regarding the Kingdom of David and its importance. We will finish at Tzomet
Azeka
At the beginning  of the tiyul we will arrange for some cars to be placed
at the finishing point.
Distance 7 km
4 hours
Difficulty-Medium

*Around Emek Haelah*
We will climb Tel Socah and view Emek Haelah and then we will continue
around the emek to visit Churvat Kaifa and learn about the new findings in
this special place. We will visit the ruins of the village of Bet Natif and
will finish at Tzomet Etziona
At the beginning  of the tiyul we will arrange for some cars to be placed
at the finishing point.
Distance- 11km
6 hours
For good walkers