[RBS] Sefer "Gedola Melacha" by Rav Yoel Shvartz

Harry greenspan rabbispan at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 26 23:38:23 IDT 2013

...is available froom me---NOTE: If you have no idea of what  I am referring to,the following was the publicity for the event "BTYA invites the "working-and-learning" public to hear:HORAV YOEL SHVARTZ, Sh'lita Founder of Nachal Chareidi and author of countless sifrei Halacha, Hashkafa,and guides to life on the topic of:The Draft Law has Passed...What is OUR Obligation Now? Rav Shvartz, who recently resigned from Nachal Charedi in protest of the law, spoke in Hebrew--

A diirect  link to the Rav's presentation--http://shiurim.btya.org/MP3s/OTHER/Rav_Yoel_Schwartz_20130807.mp3         My personal comments follow "The 3 main points he urged us to
take-to-heart and promote: A-We must realize,and emphasize the
significance of one's work activity inEretz Yisrael,if done L'Shem Shamayim---B-Delivering a torah shiur in the work-place,as well as being model of propriety there,is a formula that cansanctify the work activity and bring kiddush Hashem ---C-We must be dreamers and idealists,and not pragmatists or "realists",in reference to what each of is capable
of accomplishing  in his or her sphere-of-influence---We need you to "step up to the plate" and volunteer for Ner L'Elef training,in order to accomplish these goals,each in his own work
environment----THEREFORE: If you wish do have input into and be involved in the plan he outlined,PLEASE contact me at rabbispan at yahoo.com------In addition,please note: An English-language synopsis of the entire shiur will be available shortly. Also,a list of the hundreds of seforim {including ten in English translation} and dozens of  video presentations that the Rav has created for distribution,will also be available. Your comments,
suggestions and input are encouraged. Rabbi H Greenspan"