[RBS] Calling all TAP SHOES!

Kerry Bar-Cohn kerrybarcohn at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 15:24:53 IDT 2013

Tap chug is starting this Thurday..... that means that anyone with tap shoes from previous years (or if you just have a pair) should get them to me ASAP for new girls to try on.

The beginner classes are 3-5th grade, and those sizes are the most needed.

You can drop off your tap shoes at my house: 2/1 Nahal Alexander.

Please put them in a bag with your name and and number and how much you want to sell them for on a piece of paper in each shoe. If someone wants to buy them, I'll have them contact you directly.

All the best,

KerryBar-Cohn AKA Rebbetzin Tap
kerrybarcohn at yahoo.com

What's Sukkot all about?
Why do we build a Sukkah and shake the Lulav?
Learn about Sukkot with Rebbetzin Tap!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H7xVW86kqs