[RBS] AMIT 2013 Chanukah Fair - looking for vendors

Faygie & Manes Lieber mflieber at zahav.net.il
Sat Sep 28 22:11:04 IDT 2013

Shavua Tov:

This year, our AMIT Chanukah Fair is scheduled, IY"H, shortly before
Chanukah, Sunday evening, November 17th from 7-10PM at Yeshivat Reishit in
Beit Shemesh.

Our table prices remain the same as in the past four years.  We offer a 10%
discount if you bring your own table.

120cm table is 150NIS;

180cm table is 200NIS;

240cm table is 250NIS;

round tables are 200NIS;

racks are 175NIS (we cannot supply, you need to bring your own).

This is the largest fundraiser for AMIT/Beit Shemesh and your participation
will assist in supporting 108 schools and programs, 26,000 students across
Israel. AMIT students receive both a Torah education as well as a secular
one, AMIT students go on to serve either in the army, Sherut Leumi or
Yeshivat Hesder and many students ultimately become leaders of Eretz
Yisrael.

All income, aside from rental and cleaning, goes to support AMIT. By
participating in our AMIT Chanukah Fair, you not only widen your customer
base, you receive additional advertising exposure.  You are supporting AMIT
regardless of what you earn from selling your product. Other than paying for
tables (area space) anything you earn from

your sales are your own.

Please join us if you are interested in participating in our Annual AMIT
Chanukah Fair this year. If you have any questions, please feel free to be
in touch with us.  We look forward to your participation in our 2013 AMIT
Chanukah Fair this year.  You may reply to this email or email us at
<mailto:2013amitfair at gmail.com> 2013amitfair at gmail.com

For further info about the important contribution and work that AMIT does,
please go onto the AMIT website/s below.

www.amitchildren.org  www.amit.org.il

Faygie and Shirley

2013 AMIT Chanukah Fair Co-Chairs

Sunday, Nov 17th - 7:00-10:00PM