[RBS] Blood donations for my father - blood drive

Natalie Shaw natsshaw at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 12:46:15 IDT 2013

B'H the blood drive in Nofei Aviv is able to take blood donations and check
for platelets for my father.

The blood drive is taking place TODAY at Beit Knesset Feigenson in Nofei
Aviv (downstairs in the ulam smachot) from 17:30 to 22:30.

Please note that in order for him to get the credit, you must say that you
are donating for Brian Alexander, TZ no 327371068, who is being treated in
Hadassah Ein Karem.

Please be aware that if you are found to be a match, you may also be called
upon at a later date to donate platelets.  This is a similar process to
giving blood, but it takes about 2 hours, and you have to go to Hadassah
Ein Karem to do it.

If you are able to help out, PLEASE CONTACT my dear friend, Naomi Barnett,
at naomi.adena.barnett at gmail.com, as she may need to contact you about a
further donation.

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT BLOOD TYPE YOU ARE

Many thanks, tizku lemitzvot and shavua tov

Natalie Shaw