[RBS] Try a different art form this fall. Paint with colored thread on fabric!

Cindy Richard adina.cindy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 14:41:08 IDT 2013

Come explore the world of color with me!

I offer relaxing, enjoyable classes that will let you spread your creative wings and explore talents you didn't know you had!

Create beautiful artwork with wool fibers and cotton batiks. Decorate with beads and buttons and fancy threads. Sound fun? You bet it is!

I run classes in mornings and evenings. All ages are welcome. Girls groups; mom and daughter classes... All levels.

Choose from amazing projects: fabric portraits, landscapes, pillows and quillows. My approach is fresh and unique. Learn great skills you can apply to any project. Finish a project by the end of the class.

Classes are run in my studio in Beit Shemesh. Reasonable rates.
Call me soon.  077-799-4225 /. 052-337-4078

Cindy Richard
www.cindyrquilts.com
Cindyrquilts.etsy.com
077-799-4225