[RBS] Debating Chug - Don't Miss Out

Michael Barnett michael at rankabove.com
Sun Sep 29 12:38:15 IDT 2013

*** Posting for a Friend ***

Dear new debaters, advanced debaters, friends of debaters,
soon-to-be-debaters, and parents,

We are very happy to announce that the Season Jerusalem Debate Chug is
starting once again! We have great new coaches and we are looking forward
to starting the new debating year with fun games, stimulating lectures, and
interesting debate topics.

When?
Sunday evenings, 18:00 – 21:00. We will begin on October 6th and run
through the end of June.

Where?
Pelech High School, 31 Yehuda st., Jerusalem- on the top floor of the main
building.

Who?
YOU! And your friends.
All students from grade 6-12 are welcome to join us for the meetings.
What if I’m not sure…?

Well then, we’ll convince you! If you or your friends want to try out the
chug for a few weeks, feel free to join us on a trial basis with no
commitment. You can even bring friends to try out the chug mid-year, just
let us know in advance so we know how many kids we have each week.
I want to come, but I live outside of Jerusalem. What should I do?
We have lots of club members who come from outside of Jerusalem. It is far
and annoying to get home late, but our debaters, who have come from Efrat,
Chashmonaim, Maale Adumim, and Beit Shemesh, have always felt it was worth
it. If there is a large enough group in an area outside of Jerusalem that
would like to start a chug, we would love to discuss the possibility with
you, so please be in touch. (Note : There is a parent who regularly gives
the kids a ride home to Bet Shemesh)

Ok, I’m convinced. What should I do now?

Email Hayah at season.co.il to let us know that you are going to try out the
chug. Then, come to Pelech on Sunday October 6th – with as many friends as
you can persuade to try out the chug – and we’ll see you there!

Please feel free to contact Hayah with any questions, suggestions, or
comments you may have.

 Hayah Eichler
Season - Debate and Public Speaking
052-421-8389