[RBS] In-School Tutor Available

A Lefkowitz alefkowitz at bezeqint.net
Sun Sep 29 21:33:06 IDT 2013

Private, IN-SCHOOL tutor (or after school), with many years of
experience and proven success is now taking new students for the current
year in all subjects.
I work in several schools in RBS and BS, privately, in conjunction with
your child's teachers and principal.
I will take your child out of whichever class currently makes the most
sense, and provide private tutoring for whichever subject(s) needed.
My English and Hebrew are both mother-tongue, and I am therefore
extremely effective at helping children adapt to studying all subjects
in Hebrew.

Many references available.

Ayelet:
999-5144