[RBS] "An Emotional Evening at Kever Mama Rachel" on Thursday, Oct. 10th

Ariel-Sara Gerowitz arielsarag at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 14:28:31 IDT 2013

>From the author or Daily Dose of Emuna

BS'D

You are invited to another inspiring evening for ladies...

"An Emotional Evening at Kever Mama Rachel" on Thursday, Oct. 10th
To read some of the feedback from our last trip visit the home page of our
website:
http://dailydoseofemuna.yolasite.com/

B'H Leaving RBS-A at 6:30 pm and returning to RBS-A approximately at 10:00
pm.
Evening to include the preparation and hafrasha of challah (will be
auctioned off to five women, all proceeds to benefit the Daily Dose of
Emuna MP3's, magnets and chesed projects), inspiring shiur, tehillim
reading and private davening time. Drinks and snacks included.
Cost per person: 50 NIS

There is no fee for those who wish to meet us directly at the Kever. Please
make note on the chart if you do not need transportation and will meet us
directly there. Final details to be emailed by Wednesday, Oct. 9th.

Shiur sponsorship available for $54.00

Please click on the link below to sign-in:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj36s2KozZscdC1STS1zTk
NnRXF3RXI2WmpzZW05LWc&usp=sharing

Looking forward to a wonderful evening.

--

Ariel-Sara Gerowitz
Arielsarag at gmail.com

When you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
Life isn't about the destination, but the journey.
Breathe in the day, breathe out a few thank yous