[RBS] Garlic Bread on Special at Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 1 09:43:23 IST 2014

SPECIAL!! Garlic Bread on Special this week at Saidels Bakery

The world is divided into 2 groups - those that love garlic bread and those that don't. From experience, we know that little can be done to convince the latter group, but if you are one of the first group that love garlic bread, you are in luck! We won't even begin to get into the antibiotic, health benefits of garlic during the cold winter, what we will tell you about however is the MOST AMAZING garlic bread you have ever tasted.  Saidel's Garlic Bread is not overpowering, it is delicately spiced and well balanced and when warmed up (in the oven or on the plata) will fill your home with an incredible aroma. Even my daughter who hates garlic came down to ask me what smelled so good ...... and it's on special this week.

Saidels makes 9 different kinds of challahs, 4 kinds of challah rolls, wide selection of health breads (including Rambam Bread), delicious American style bagels (boiled before they are baked), BIALYS, scrumptious cookies, quiches and a large selection of organic flours for all you home bakers (including sifted white flour).

So, order now at http://saidels.com or by phone 09-7941222

Do you have a simcha coming up? Saidels Bakery specializes in large festive challahs (Triple Decker Challah, Cluster of Grapes Challah), bread displays and bread sculptures. See http://saidels.com/bread.htm

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have 2 pick-up points or we can deliver to your door (for a 10 NIS delivery fee). Our pick-up points are at:
Hadine and Uri Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  13:30-15:00
In Ramat Shilo (NEW PICK-UP POINT): Yehudit Gerzi, Nachal Ein Gedi 52. Tel: 029920875.
13:30-15:00

We also do baking workshops for groups or individuals. These are perfect for birthdays, bat mitzvahs or anyone looking to improve their baking skills. You can also purchase gift vouchers and treat your friends and family to a unique baking experience. Call 09-7941222 for details.

Shabbat Shalom
Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery - baked with love
Tel: 0-7941222