[RBS] NEW Yeshivat Kiryat Chinuch- accepting 7th and 9th grade boys

yechiel yechiel at jaffainst.co.il
Thu Jan 2 12:43:20 IST 2014

A NEW Rosh Yeshiva and new principal have brought great changes to Kiryat Chinuch in Bet Shemesh. A "get-to-know us" evening will be held for parents and candidates for next year's 7th and 9th grade classes on:

Tuesday, 6 Shvat/ January 7th at 8:00 PM at the Yeshiva- Hamishlat 19, Bet Shemesh

New Rosh HaYeshiva:

HaRav Avishalom Ben-Shusan

-       Former principal of Yeshivat  Horev Junior High School

-       Graduate of Yeshivat Hesder Karnei Shomron

-       Formerly Rosh Yeshivat "Yavneh" in Manchester

New Principal:

Mr. Avichai Danino

-       Principal for 13 years of Even HaEzer school in Mateh Yehuda

-       Graduate of Yeshivat Hesder HaKotel in Jerusalem

Our vision: Education based on the spirit of religious Zionism, combining Torah studies and general studies, high standards, striving for excellence.

New Megamot/ Study Courses:

-       Film, Photography and Communications

-       Electricity and Electronics

-       In addition to existing Biology and History

Values-based Social Activity:

Social and extra-curricular activity rooted in our philosophy that our Torah is a Torat Chaim- a Torah of life. Including hikes, clubs, seminars and more.

For more information contact:

HaRav Avishalom Ben-Shushan: 052-954-5833

Rav Yehuda Elon: 058-720-3399

Office- Rachel: 02-9916656, ext. 2

Contact at kiryat-chinuch.co.il <mailto:Contact at kiryat-chinuch.co.il>