[RBS] Some say art is food for the soul...

Cindy Richard adina.cindy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 13:32:45 IST 2014

Come explore the world of textile art and vivid color with me...
Come see some examples of what you can do...
http://cindyrquilts.com/gallery/wall-hangings/

I offer relaxing, enjoyable classes that will let you spread your creative wings and explore talents you didn't know you had!

Create beautiful quilted artwork with cotton batiks in vivid colors. Decorate with beads and buttons and fancy threads. Sound fun? You bet it is!

Choose from amazing projects: fabric portraits, landscapes, "stained glass"-fabric art, pillows and quillows and more... My approach is fresh and unique. Learn great skills you can apply to any project based on my 20 years experience.

I run classes in mornings and evenings. All ages are welcome. Girls groups; mom and daughter classes... All levels.
Instructed classes are 2-hour sessions; a project requires several sessions, depending on complexity.

Classes are run in my studio in Beit Shemesh. Reasonable rates. Materials are not included, though I will guide you in what to purchase and where.

Call me soon.  077-799-4225 /. 052-337-4078

--

Cindy Richard
www.CindyRQuilts.com